Thursday, September 11, 2008

Safeway - Buy 5 save $5 instantly

UPDATE - I tried this tonight and it did not work. If you really want these and they are tagged in your store, you can have CS honor the instant $5 off. At my store it was not tagged so I paid $5 for the 5 boxes after cpns.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just saw this on HCW... not sure if it will work since online doesnt have these tagged as part of the promo...

9.95 Cheesy Lasagna Microwave Singles boxes - 5x1.99
-5.00 $1/1 ss 8/10 or you can use ip for $1.10/1 singles box page 3
-5.00 instant off
-$.05 overage

I might try this and if it doesnt work... oh well... but we will know... if someone else tries it before me, please post. I will have to dig through my coupons to see if i even have these cpns. lol...

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!