Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kmart - Shopping Trip...

I just got back and that is after an HOUR of checking out with twins in tow!!!! YES 1 whole freakin hour! They were nice but still an hour was insane! The registers didnt apply the coupons to the items and made the cashier select the items to apply the coupon to. It was weird. The cashier didnt know so he just selected the first thing that popped up! OH NO that is where the problem starts...so we had to void all 54 items and re-ring which some how became 58 items!!! and this time they had to go line by line by line in selecting the right items for the coupons. INSANE...

I got 54 but it rang as 58 items for $29.82. Total before coupons $210!!! My total should have been less since they scanned some items in wrong but at this point I didnt care. I just wanted to leave. LOL

I just wanted to say that in MD for some reason our prices are higher than some of you girls that posted. cry oh well... here's what I got...

Also used my $5/50 printable for more savings! laughlaugh

This is what my receipt should have looked like...

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!