Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shoppers Food Warehouse

Well hubby just got me a bunch of B1G1 free tearpads on Fuze drinks...

Shoppers is running a promotion if you buy $30 worth of these particular products (Fuze is one of them)... you get $15 OYNO catalina back.

Fuze is on sale for 2 for $3... so you buy 20 bottles of fuze and use 10 - b1g1 free cpns you would pay $15 oop but then you get $15 OYNO catalina back. So free!

I've never done any OYNO catalina deals at shoppers so I can't tell you if their OYNO catalina deals are based on regular price or the current sale price. I'm hoping regular price then I can buy less with less oop.

Also..someone mentioned that their OYNO catalinas are for future use (designated future dates). I dont know if this is true or not..hope not...

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!