Friday, February 20, 2009

Free Baby Blanket and Stuff Animal from OneStep

Edit to add: One of my readers notified me that this was an elaborate collection of email address to send spam out. Here is the posting that she sent me if you want to read up on it. I'm not sure how they verified that this was an elaborate setup but anyways... just thought I post about it. All the links are removed from the post below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks to my bbc girls (Lacie) for the heads up!

OneStep is pleased to present you with this exclusive free offer. Simply provide us with your shipping info below and we'll be delighted to send you this free baby gift!

Offer expires March 15 2009 or until supplies run out.

You will not be billed. There is no charge for participating in this free offer and no credit card is required.

Approximate retail value: 12.99$

Offer available to residents of the United States. Must be 18 years or older to apply. Please read our terms. Piccolo Bambino is a trademark of Abondcorp and is in no way affiliated with One Step Babies.


No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!