Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Safeway - Chill Promo Items & Overlapping Deals

I added the Chill promo items that I found online for the MD area. I'm assuming that this would be the same nationwide (well minus the price) but you should double check your online ads to make sure that the list is the same. :D

Also... I saw on SD that the Ore-ida products are overlapping in the buy 4 save $5 instantly on the Gortons/Oreida Deal.

Here's the details for the online version of the deal...

" Add 2 participating Gortons products and 2 participating Ore Ida products from list below to cart. Savings reflected on final receipt at time of delivery. Please allow substitutions to ensure savings are received. Limit 1 per household. Orders must be delivered by 3/3/09. "



When you open the OreidaGortonPromo.MD Area.PDF, you will see the "little blue" house... that is the CHILL promo that is overlapping.

i'll try to post some scenarios later on...

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!