Sunday, February 22, 2009

Safeway - Ragu Catalina

Just wanted to say that there are certain flavors of the ragu that is not triggering the catalina.

The ones I know for sure that works are...
-Tradional
-Mushroom
-Chunky Mushroom
-Onion, Garlic, Tomato

This one did not work
-Margherita


Also... So far these are the states that I know the Ragu catalina is working in...
MD - i tried it and it works
VA - i tried it and it works
NJ - someone on SD reported it to work

Also just wanted to re-iterate that there is no limit on how many cats will print! I did 24 ragus in one transaction and all my cats printed (all 8).

My run looked like this..
$.99
x 24
=23.76
-18.00 (I used 12 - $.75/2 ragus that doubled)
- 2.38 (10% off from safeway club card)
-$2.00 catalina from previous transactions
=$1.38 OOP and got 8 - $2 OYNO catalins

Huge MONEYMAKER!

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!