Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Swagbucks!! Join and redeem swagbucks for giftcards for free!

Okie... I'm doing a little self promoting here!!!

Have you heard of Swagbucks? It's a search engine that pays you with giftcards and other fun free items when you earned enough points for searching!

Most of the bargain hunter girls know what I'm talking about and most are cashing in on this new crazy by getting amazon gift cards. For every 45 swagbuck you get a $5 amazon giftcard! Totally awesome!

Swagbucks is totally free and requires nothing to join.

So if you would like to join under me, here's my referral link. Or you can use the little icon I added at the top of my blog page (it's to the right).

Oh and I wanted to point out that everyone you get to sign up under you, you get accumulative swag points from them too. But it's only one level removed. So when you sign up and then have someone sign up under you, I won't get those points but you will. :D

I hope that made sense! LOL

So go on...sign up! :D

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!