Thursday, February 12, 2009

Target Clearance Deals - Bic Soleil & Pink Dysons

Target Bic Soleil

I visited two targets and saw the Bic Soleil on clearance for $2.98. Use the cpn from 1/18ss $2/1 to make them $.98.

Target Dyson PINK

It's clearanced at 15% off right now... Not a big clearance on the Susan G Komen Pink Dyson but don't fret!!! keep your eyes peeled on these things... they will eventually go down in price. I remember 2 years ago when they had the Pink Dyson for xmas... they went clearance to 75% off around April!!! i got really cheap Dysons and resold them on ebay for a $100 bucks more. Kicking myself now since I thought the Dyson was overrated back then and I was using my free vacuum cleaner (now I know better)... So keep your eyes peeled on them. The markdowns will come eventually! :D

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!