Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Unsubscribing to Posts

Okie...here we go again!!! I just got another CRAZY A$$ email saying the following... well actually two emails...

First Email...
From: The Halls
UNSUBSCrIBE this email address.

Second Email...
From: The Halls
UNSUBSCRIBE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. CANNOT UNSUBSCRIBE GOING TO GOOGLE GROUPS.


LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT UNSUBSCRIBED.

My Responses:
1st: I will unsubscribe you but dont be an a$ about it! OMG... there is an unsubscribe button the blog!!! YOU SIGNED UP! I DIDNT FORCE YOU!

2nd: JUST SO YOU KNOW, YOUR NAME ISN'T EVEN ON THE MAILING LIST!!! I LOOKED UP "The Hall email address" AND IT'S NOT THERE.

In my first response I meant to say..there is a post about how to unsubscribe not a button. Sorry about that...

Second... if you want to unsubscribe, REALLY DONT BE AN A$$. Just ask me and I will help you through it. I didnt' force any of you to subscribe, you did it on your own through GOOGLE GROUPS when setting up the subscribe feature. I don't control GOOGLE GROUPS. I just use their services just like YOU! It's really nice to wake up to an email like that! as a friend would say... "Top of da mornin' to yah" (with my irish accent)...

Oh and if you send me hate mail like this, I will post it on my blog. I dont appreciate being b!tched at in this way. I only did this blog to help others out. So CHILL, if you want to unsubscribe and can't, SEND ME A FREAKIN EMAIL IN A CALM TONE AND I WILL HELP. Well you can b!tch to and I will help but I will post about it.

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!