Friday, February 6, 2009

Update - Giant MD/VA/DC (stop and shop)

Okie so I went to do the Crest deal this morning and it worked on regular prices. They only had the expressions and the plus scope type. None of the pro-health 4.2oz tubes... So I bought 7 and paid $8.05 (that's including tax) and got my $10 cat.

Now the sad part... the $10 cat states "no on giftcards and no on PG products and no on MILK"... SUCKS big time... so I'm not sure if I'm doing this deal. But it is a moneymaker.

Muir Glen - Tried to do the deal but this particular Giant I went to is small and they do not carry the Muir Glen line. sucks... so I'll have to report back when I'm able to do the deal.

Ocean Spray - So I wanted to do the buy 2 -64oz and get a bag of grapefruit for free... well dummy me didnt have any coupons to do this deal on so I passed. MD area didnt get the $1/1 oceanspray grapefruit coupons and EBAY is out of it. If you have some, I'll trade, just PMAN.

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - If you didnt get to do the safeway awesome cranberry deal a few weeks back then you can do it at Giant and pay a little. :D They are on sale for 3 for $5. There are $.55/1 coupons out for OC Cranberry drinks (the cran grape is yummy taste like nowlaters).. So you end up paying $.56 a bottle.

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!