Saturday, March 14, 2009

1 year (12 issues) Glamour Magazine subscription $1.50 - Expires March 15th

thanks to SD...

1 year (12 issues) Glamour Magazine subscription $1.50 - Expires March 15th Celebrate Glamours 70 year anniversary. Subscribe now at our lowest price ever - 1 year for just $1.50 (that was our price in 1939). Limited time only, expires March 15th. Auto renews after 1 year so be sure to cancel.

To avoid auto renewals send this as a gift subscription to yourself.

Link to magazine deal on glamour's webpage...


FINE PRINT
Condé Nast Automatic Renewal Feature
I understand that I will receive uninterrupted service and delivery of my subscription(s) and my subscription(s) will be automatically renewed each year at the rate then in effect. I won't be bothered with any renewal notices in the mail; instead, I will receive a clearly marked annual reminder about 60 days before my credit card is charged or a bill is sent. I may cancel at any time during my subscription or up to one year after the magazine becomes undeliverable by calling 1-800-405-8085 and receive a full refund on any unmailed copies. This feature does not apply to gift subscriptions.

Subscribers: If the Post Office alerts us that your magazine is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within one year.

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!