Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Safeway - Buy 10 save $5 instantly

I'll post the online version of what's included in this deal... from reading SD, this list should be huge but the online version is limited. I don't have a master list. I only have what is posted from my Safeway online ad for the MD area.

Just so you know... I printed this ad yesterday and it was 73 pages long. Today when I printed it, the ad was 79 pages long. So it's constantly changing. If I see a big difference again, I'll update the ad. Posted to the left...

Good deals ...

$2 Dial Vanilla Honey Foaming Hand Soap Yogurt $.35/1
$2.50 Colgate and crest $1/1
$1.25 halls cough drops b1g1 tearpad
$2.50 lysol wipes $1/1
$2.50 lysol pourable 0.50/1
$1.25 Fuze B1G1 free tearpad or the $.25/1 insert cpn
$2.50 Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1/1 tearpad or $1/1 insert cpn
$2.00 Amp, $1/1 amp tearpad
$2.00 Bertolli Sauce Pouches, $1/1 blinkies

if you buy 10 of the same items (just showing you what the cost would be...you can mix and match and probably get a lower cost but the scenarios are endless so I'm just posting this :D )... the cost will be...
$.60 each for dial
$.75 each for colgate or crest
free for halls cough drops
$.75 for lysol wipes
$.75 for lysol pourable
$.13 each for fuze using $.25/1 doubled
Free fuze with B1G1 tearpad
$.75 each quaker instant oatmeal with either cpn
$.10 each with Amp tearpad
$.30 each Bertolli Sauce pouch with blinkie cpn found right in front of product!

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!