Thursday, March 5, 2009

Safeway Buy 5 save $5 instanly on select Cereals

Here are some scenarios...

SD is also reporting the Post Raisin Bran Cat is printing now!!!

Expires March 22, 09
Buy Post Raisin Bran Cereal between 2/27 and 3/22 and get:
Buy 2, get $2 OYNO
Buy 3, get $3 OYNO
Buy 4, get $4 OYNO

You can roll this cat from one transaction to another! And you can do multiple buy 5 save $5 deals in one transaction. Just make sure that you pick the right cereals that are part of the promo. Also the 10% isn't affected by the instant $5 off (was tested by SDers)!!!

Also keep in mind that I'm rolling the Raisin Bran Cereal to get teh $4 OYNO cat to bring my totals down in subsequent transactions. This also will let me get a little bit of overage depending on how I work the deal. This overage can be used to buy more expensive cereals instead of the cheap ones I have listed or you can just get other stuff to cover the overage.

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!