Monday, April 20, 2009

Safeway Huggies Deal

Forgot to post this yesterday... My follow up trip to getting Huggies at Safeway...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This huggies deal is YMMV at each store depending if it's programmed into their system!!!!

It worked at my safeway but I went to two montgomery county safeways today and they did not work. The cat did not print after my transaction so I had to go to CS to resolve. At the first store it was easy peasy..he gave me a giftcard. :D

Second store told me I had to call catalina to correct the issue. I said no and that they could just return everything and hand me my coupons back and I would be fine just canceling it out. They said oh... well let me see what I could do and used the healthy ones to ring up to make a cat print out. :D so they gave me that cat instead. We troubleshooted and it was indeed the huggies not programmed into their system. SUCKS...

SO I went back to my safeway (on the way home) and did it twice at my safeway and worked seamlessly! Paid $.22 OOP for 1 box of diapers and 5 healthy one lunchmeat. :D

SO I will be doing this deal at my safeway day in and day out... SUCKS but I know for sure it works at my safeway and not the others... :(

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!