Thursday, April 9, 2009

Safeway - Living Well Promo

Someone on sd did some coupon match ups... I'm entering it into the spreadsheet now and then cross checking to make sure they match up correctly (ie. coupon matches to product)...

But I wanted to point out... this is not free but will be a great deal for a few days...

Simply Orange juice will be $3 till April 14th. The promotion is suppose to run on the 13th... so you have two days to do this...

You can mix and match to get the best deal but I'm not going to mix and match... I'm going to just do straight 10 bottles of OJ so you know what type of deal I'm talking about...

Simply Orange Juice
$3
x10
=$30
-3 (this is the 10%)
-10 LW OYNO cat
=$17 for 10 bottles of OJ.

I will use the $2 OYNO cats from bertolli's to pay this down. OJ can be frozen for later use.

I love Simply OJ!!!! This is something I will stock up at $1.70 a bottle.

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!