Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Safeway - LW Items

I dont think I mentioned this... but in this past weekends SS insert there were some awesome lysol coupons... Most of them are $.75/1 and if your store doubles... super cheap cleaning products!

I ended up buying the lysol toilet bowl cleaners (the duck shape head ones). They are on sale for $2 and I used the $.75/1 which doubles.... This is a moneymaker item! works perfectly... I puchased 3 different scents...the only one I didnt try was the deep cleaning one in the black bottle. I'll try that next time when I can find it on teh shelf! :D

I also noticed the all purpose lysol and kitchen was $3 and the lysol bathroom and mildew ones are $3.50. So those are good prices too!

The muir glen is $2.14-$2.20... so these are good to stock up on using the $.75/1 insert coupon. These coupons will expire soon. So use them up since this will be a moneymaker scenario with doubles.

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!