Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Safeway - Free Kraft Dressing

This is a slow week (thank goodness)... the only thing I saw was free Kraft dressing (16oz). They are on sale this week for 3 for $4 (some places are 3 for $5).

Use the coupon from ...

Kraft Salad Dressing, Any 16 Oz. + - 05-10-09 SS $1.50/1
or
Tearpad $1.50/1 Kraft Salad Dressing, Any 16oz.

Also this is worth mentioning but not sure how accurate it is since I can't locate the price online...

Sorrento Omega 3 string cheese is reported to be $1.99 for the 6oz packages. On the outside of the package there are $1/1 peelies and inside the string cheese pacakges there should be a coupon booklet for the following...

* $2 off a 20 oz Precious cheese
* $3 off 2 Precious cheeses 6 oz or larger
* $2 off 1 Precious Omega + 6oz or 8 oz

You can use the last coupon to make the next packages free.

When buying the cheese shake the package around, you should be able to see the coupon booklet inside. If it's not there try another package. :D Oh and on the west coast the sorrento cheese is called "Precious Cheese"...

4 comments:

Frugal Momma said...

Fannie--pair these with the $2 off meat or poultry when you buy 2 kraft products and you've got cheap meat!

Fannie said...

Totally! But I dont have these coupons LOL... and I was too lazy to order them on ebay. :D

but beware I heard this coupon will beep since the coupon is coded to work off the kraft even though it should work off the meat.

Frugal Momma said...

check Giant. There were tons of tearpads at my Giant. I got 4 salad dressings and 2 packs of meat today at Safeway. The coupon beeped--but only for them to enter the amount--$2. The 4th kraft dressing coupon wouldn't take though.

Fannie said...

Oh that's good that it didnt beep for you. :D I will check Giant to see if I find any! :D

Did your $1.50 cpns self adjust down to the $1.33 price or did you get overage for the $1.50 cpn?

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!