Friday, August 14, 2009

Amazon - Earth Yummy Lollipop Organic exp Aug 30th

This is a pretty good deal for our "Organic/Gluten" free gals... :D

Amazon is running a promo till Aug 30th... when you buy two Earth Yummy products save an additional 45% off with code YEARTH44

Here are the products that qualify...


The best deal is the 150ct lollipop container for $13 each. If you add two and then add the code at check out you can get both containers for $14.30!!!!

It's a lot of lollipops.. .I want to try it but I dont want two container full. LOL... the reviews look good and the flavors sound sooo yummy!!!

YummyEarth Organic Lollipops, Assorted Flavors, 150-Count Container

Mix of Sour Apple Tart, Pomegranate Pucker, Mango Tango, TooBerry Blueberry, Googly Grape, Strawberry Smash, Very Very Cherry, Wet-Face Watermelon

2 comments:

Misty said...

I was just sharing this deal with my friend and saw that the price of one container went up to $15.49- bummer.

Fannie said...

Yeah... that was fast... it was $13... I actually caved and ordered it Misty. LOL

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!