Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Various Safeway Deals

Taken from SD...

Kleenex Deal - 9/27 to 10/3
Buy 3 get a $3 OYNO cat. The $.99 box of kleenex tissues are working. They are 110 count (UPC 0 36000 28110 1). So buy 3 for $2.97 and get a $3 oyno cat. There is a $.50/3 blinkie DND in front of the Kleenex also. :D So a small moneymaker. Not sure if multiples work in a transaction...

Nivea Chapstick
are 10 for $10. Good till 10/20/09. Use $1/1 08-30-09 RP for free chapstick!!!

Cereal - Certain Cereals are buy 5 get $5 off instantly. This deal is not free but I need this particular cereal since my boys love them...
Frosted Mini Wheats are $1.99 wyb 5. There are peelies for $1/1 on them (peelie guy was there today sticking them on the boxes. Didnt get to chat with him... darnit!)... well I bought 5 boxes for $.99 each. :D this is the only cereal that I will even consider paying for since this is what my boys eat. If you dont have the peelie then you can use the $2/2 coupon from 08-30-09 RP. The $2/2 are on specific cereals so double check if the cereal you want is part of the promo. I know the chocolate mini wheats is on there.

Joint Juice - is still working! :D I'm pass the 30 mark now. My other special orders are coming in this week sometime and I'm going to roll my extra overage with the kleenex so that I can have the $3 OYNO cat to use whenever I want. :D

No comments:

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!