Saturday, January 8, 2011

Michaels BM ONLY - Tons of Cricut Cartridges $9.99

This is happening at your local Michaels Craft Store. They are clearancing out a lot of their cricut carts that are on markdown to $9.99. They are suppose to go on clearance tomorrow but many of the stores have marked them down already. So you might want to swing by (or call them) to see what they have. :D

So far I know these are the ones that are clearanced to $9.99 but I heard there are like 17 carts in all. I don't have a complete list. These are the ones that I know for sure are $9.99.

Pagoda
Paisley
A Child's Year
Sweet Hearts
Sweet Treats
Wild Cards
paper doll dress-up
Speaking of Fall
A Child's Year
Jubilee
Old West
Printing 101
Pooh and Friends
United We Stand
From My Kitchen
Simply Sweet
Cuttin' Up
Locker Talk
Wild Card
Winter Woodland
Lyrical Letters
Life is a Beach
Mickey & Friends
Cars
Pooh Alphabet


also the Gypsy is $50 and Gypsy accessories are 90% off. I got a pack of stylus for $3.99 and a gel case w/extra stylus for $6.99.

Edit: list was edited again at 6:08pm 1/8/11
Edit: list was edited again at 12:29pm 1/9/11 - ones in bold are new.
Edit: list was edited again at 1:28pm 1/9/11
Edit: list was edited again at 6:57pm 1/10/11

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks soooooo much for posting this. For a change I was able get in on a Michael's clearance. I'm going to a weekend crop in 2 weeks and am so excited to bring my *8* new carts!! :)

Fannie said...

That's awesome Natalie. I just added a bunch more to the list. :D The ones in bold are new. I bought 13 new carts! :D I can't believe they are $9.99 each!

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!