Thursday, February 3, 2011

Safeway - CHEAP SODA!!!

Just saw this on SD...

Super Bowl Soda ALL MAJOR BRANDS (Pepsi/Coke/7Up/DrPepper) 4 for $8ac with in ad coupon and $10 min. The SUPERBOWL SAFEWAY coupon is valid 2/4-6 in the in store flyer. It includes any Major Brand Soda 4 for $8 (12 pk/12 oz cans) limit 4 (mix/match is allowed!)

Football booklet has the below q to make for some cheap cheap CHEAP soda!!!

$0.75/1 12 pack of any flavor 7UP, Sunkist, Canada Dry, or A&W

In the land of doubles you are looking at paying $.50 for a 12 pack!

Edit to add: I can't verify this but I'm assuming the person that originally posted this was correct. We will see tomorrow :D

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Gosh, I didn't even realize the coupon said $2 off any 12 pack Pepsi product when you purchase four. I thought it was $2 off 4 - yippee, nearly free pop!!! Thanks for the alert!

Fannie said...

Melissa think it's $2 off any 12 pack. That's what SD said. I haven't seen the ad so I can't verify. :O But if it's a misprint or the dude that posted it was wrong I'll be so sad! Cause i'm looking forward to $.50 a pack! :D

 

Thanks for visiting my site!!!!